Aloo Methi Recipe
- 4-5 medium sized potatoes
- 100 grams of methi leaves
- Ginger garlic paste
- Chilli paste
- Jeera powder
- Dhaniya powder
- Garam masala powder
- Kashmiri lal mirch powder
- Cooking oil
- Salt as per taste
- Take methi leaves and wash them thoroughly. Cut methi leaves and remove the branches.
- Now, cut potatoes into small size
- Heat the pan and add cooking oil
- Add potatoes in the pan and fry them at medium flame
- Add salt and turmeric to speed up the frying process
- Add ginger garlic paste and chilli paste and give a good fry till the smell of ginger garlic paste evaporates.
- Add all the powdered masalas and give a good fry. Let the masala get completely fried.
- Now, add methi leaves and give a good stir. Keep it frying on a low flame for at least 5 minutes. Keep stirring in between.
- You can also cover and make but this might add some water into the mixture. After stirring for a while just switch off the flame and give the dish a little standing time.
If you liked this post, I would really appreciate that if you really try this recipe at you home and share your experience about this recipe, if you find this recipe interesting, pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!