Beef and Vegetable Curry
- 1 tblsp cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tblsp Rajah Hot Curry Powder
- 400 g beef goulash cubes
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 Knorrox Beef Stock Cube
- 3 tomatoes, chopped ½ cup water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables Rice or pap
- In a pot, fry the onion in oil until soft.
- Add the curry powder and fry for 2 minutes, stirring continuously to release the flavour and aroma.
- Add the beef goulash cubes and fry until the beef is well browned on all sides.
- Add the potatoes, stock cube, tomatoes and water. Stir well and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and allow to simmer with the lid on for about 35 minutes, then add frozen mixed vegetables and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pap.
If you liked this post, I would really appreciate that if you really try this recipe at you home and share your experience about this recipe, if you find this recipe interesting, pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!