HOW TO PREPARE FRENCH TOAST
Serve with grilled sausage and tomato or grilled rasher and tomato
- ››4 slices bread ››1 egg
- ››1 dessertspoon of vegetable oil
- ››3 dessertspoons of semi‑skimmed milk ››pinch of salt if desired
- Beat egg, milk, pepper and salt together in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the slices of bread in the egg mixture.
- Fry in hot oil until they are golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
If you liked this post, I would really appreciate that if you really try this recipe at you home and share your experience about this recipe, if you find this recipe interesting, pin it or share it with your Facebook fans or Twitter followers or Google+ circles today. All it takes is a simple click on the ” like,” “share,” “tweet,” or Google+ buttons or “Pin it” button below the post. Thank you!